Every individual would want to have a career of their dreams. A great career that will able to support the family needs and the personal want, but there are times when you just don’t have much time to think about it.
Your career will always get an impact from the choices you make. Following are the tips on how you can make it work.
- A first impression is made less than 30 seconds. So you better be true to yourself.
- Focus on the energy and optimism.
- Remember you are always an employee, you always represent the company and you are always representing yourself.
- The very first rule for dealing with bad bosses: it is okay to question their authority.
- No matter where you get your stress, it is not doing you any good; remember that – until you realize how to address it.
- Some of the world’s greatest leaders regularly express all manner of emotions, including anger and frustration over little things.
- Work is not always about the larger picture, sometimes it is about the passion.
- The first step is having a loyal following.
- If you look closely, most overnight success took a long time – it’s not instant.
- Even a great job or a fulfilling career, does not give your life meaning, at least not by itself alone.
- Too really touch other’s lives or influences others, listen more than you talk.
- Every person you meet is a potential door for new opportunity – whether personally or professionally.
- Some people are in a support role – an assistant, intern it could be the best network of contact.
- Get used to establishing dominance over and over again.
- When presenting something, always look at the cost-benefit analysis from your boss perspective.
- To be acknowledged as a leader, you must know how to manage changing environments.
- The most productive person in this world manages their energy not their time.
- Its either you run the day, or the day runs you.
- Making your next presentation perfect could be as simple as a strategically placed pause.
- Getting used to public speaking takes time, practice and coming up with a plan.
- Share when you do not know something could actually help you take a huge leap forward in your career.
- Every single day you make choices – some choices are without careful consideration. Whether you realize it or not often your career choice is based on values.